Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript submitted by the author must be a work that does not violate the existing copyright.
- The right of publication, editing, and upload of all journal manuscript material published / published on the site of the Political Research Journal is held by the editorial board and the manager of the Political Research Journal, with the author's knowledge (the moral rights remain with the script writer).
- Manuscripts published / published in print and electronically are open access for education, research and library purposes. Beyond this goal, the editorial board and journal manager are not responsible for violations of copyright law.
- Formal legal provisions for accessing digital articles of electronic journals are subject to the provisions of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-No Derivative license (CC BY-NC-ND), which means that with the author's permission, articles can be distributed to other parties not for commercial purposes and do not change original form.